Sunday, January 18, 2009

Resolutions...

It's been a while since the last post and just wanted to let you know that the painting is...not quite finished. Not surprising for those who know me, but as Bert says, that's the way it is. It's almost done - very much like many other projects I've started throughout the years. Really there's just a few doors and touch ups to go. You wouldn't think that it would take too long, but the thing is, I might want to redo the kitchen now. That's the pattern, starting & not quite finishing and then starting something new.

This year I have resolved to complete those unfinished projects. There are a few: the knitting thing; the quilting thing; and the painting thing. I can't start any new projects until the old ones are done, and so I'm a bit paralyzed now. Do I finish all three before I start anything new or can I start the painting thing after I finish the current painting thing? What to do?

Also, is this blog an unfinished project? Do I have to keep it up? Arrrgh!

No comments: