Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hmmm...maybe not so lazy

I think it's been established so far that I have a lot of difficulty completing tasks. That's pretty much the theme of this stupid blog. The implication is that I'm lazy. And that's okay. It's me who's making the connection. But maybe it's not all laziness. There's this thing called life that gets in the way sometimes. Right now life consists of a lot of walking. Including the fun weekend stuff (skating & skiing) I've been logging about 40 km/week. It's tiring. The job also takes up a lot of my time and of course there's the regular every day living stuff - cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. And now I've got the sailing stuff. I've been spending time the past month studying for my Radio Operator's Certificate (marine). On Tuesday we wrote the VHF exam (and passed - yay!). Now I have to start studying for my Basic Cruising Standard. I'm leaving for the British Virgin Islands in a month so I want to be prepared.

And so, maybe I'm not all that lazy, just busy.

No comments: