Saturday, November 15, 2008

Slowly but surely

Yesterday evening was a très fun Friday night at the Peckford pad. We painted. Again. And by "we" I mean Kevin and ME. Yup. I painted. Again. My house is such a mess. Furniture is away from the walls and everything is askew. There's paint supplies scattererd over the kitchen floor. I'm looking foward to having my apartment back to normal when it's all done. I'm sure it'll seem bigger. But, I don't want to kill myself either. Last weekend we worked so hard and I was tired for days afterwards.

Last night, we each did a wall. Kevin's wall was bigger, but I had to prep mine. Got it done in about an hour and a half. This morning while I was cleaning up after breakfast, Kevin did another coat on the small light colured wall. That's done. The dark colour needs another coat, so hopefully we'll get that finished mañana. Then well, just 2 more walls to go and that's it. Of course I still want to prime and paint all the doors, but at least the house will be tidy.

Oh yeah, Michelle happens to have an extra gallon of green bathroom paint. If it's the right shade I'm going to use it. Can't guarantee that'll be done by the end of the month, but there's always next year...

No comments: