Sunday, February 8, 2009

More to do

It never stops. Partially my fault, per usual, but sometimes there are just things that are completely outside my control. Bert and Shirley sent a couple hundred photos via Michelle that they'd like me to look at and spruce up a bit. I keep forgetting and they keep reminding me, so I'd better take care of it this week. I've also picked up an old writing project from a while ago. It's another one of those unfinished things that has been in the back of my mind for the past couple of years. I have what I think is an interesting story that I'd like to tell, but it's really hard work to take a world that exists in my imagination and present it in a way that would make it fun for people to read. And I think I'm a bit allergic to really hard work. It makes me tired.

No comments: